I know this is where I am supposed to explain to you who I am, and how long I’ve been behind the lens, but that’s so cliche.
What I will tell you is; I am sinner, saved by grace; a wife to an amazing man with whom I share a ridiculous passion for creativity; and a mother to TWO an incredible little boys. Our house is rarely quiet – as we also have two dogs!
I absolutely, love photography. I always have, even before I picked up a camera. I loved looking through photos. I love to photograph. I mean, I really, really love to photograph. It’s my thing – My passion. I love shooting people. I’ve tried to do landscape photography, still life, etc. But, people are my niche. Everyone has a story.
I am in this to tell stories.
Particularly, love stories, just like yours.
Here’s some random but completely and 100% true facts about me:
– We are both Christ – Followers. (It’s okay, you can call us a Jesus Freaks.)
– Chris & I got married at the age of 21.
– We had our first child, David, while Christ was serving over seas in Afghanistan.
– I can always be found with a camera in hand; Chris might have a fishing pole.
– When I graduated HS I was accepted into the Savannah College of Art and Design, and even received a scholarship… But never attended.
– Our youngest boy, Aric (pronounced “ARRR-ic”, like a pirate! Not, ERIC.)
-Chris has a very (un)healthy obsession with peanut butter.
– Speaking of mornings, I dont drink coffee. (Nope not at all. I think it’s GROSS. Sure we can meet at starbucks, but Im going to order a tea!)
- – We love cooking shows, but only one of us really likes to cook. I’ll give you a hint. It’s not me.
– I have an obsession with sunsets. (Just look at my instagr.am, if you dont believe me!)
-Chris was born and raised here in Florida, and I have lived in Florida for over half my life – However, I do NOT like the Florida Gators. I’m an Ohio State Buckeye.
-I played 3 years of Varsity Lacrosse in highschool. And worked on the school newspaper.